Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Belle Armoire Jewelry


 
I was so excited to see my jewelry published in the March issue.  This was an unexpected surprise.  I just got back from Art and Soul in Las Vegas.  I was thumbing through the magazine and saw a new section called:  "From the Boutique."  as I was looking I just about fell out of my chair when I saw my very own pieces in the magazine.  I was not notified of this but maybe that is the idea to surprise people.  I just love surprises. I am very happy to have this opportunity.  I may be in for another surprise as I wrote a how to article that is supposed to be in the June issue.  Wish me luck.  I will be selling jewelry at the Ogden market this summer on Saturdays and Park City on Wed at the Canyons Resort.  I am looking forward to this new season and meeting lots of new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment