Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Art and Soul


This is another little treasure from Art and Soul.  I took the class in Las Vegas and cannot wait to take another class from Lisa Kaus.  She is such a wonderful instructor with so much talent and was willing to share her techniques with all of us.  I was disappointed to learn that she will not be teaching again until 2011, but I will be waiting. Honestly this is the best class I have ever taken.  Who would have thought I could actually paint something? Sometimes we surprise ourselves.  I highly recommend this instructor and her art to anyone. You don't have to be a painter to make one of these cute little treasures.  Look for me to post some really great jewelry classes by Richard Salley and Deryn Mentock in an upcoming post.

No comments:

Post a Comment