Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

These are some of the new listings I put on etsy this past week.  If you are interested in these or any others just click on my etsy shop on the bottom right side of the page.  The weather has been challenging this week with the high winds in Park City that we thought were going to sweep us away.  We left the Park City market early yesterday after a huge wind gust came up and knocked all the displays down and blew the jewelry off the tables. Several people had thier canopies bent or ripped.  I was glad that everyone go out of there in one piece.  I missed a couple of people who were supposed to be back for their custom orders, but will probably see them this Wednesday.  This past Saturday it rained for the Ogden Artist Festival and it was moved indoors at Union Station which turned out to be nice, since we stayed dry.  I would much rather be outside though and enjoying good weather.  Look for me at the Park City market on Wednesday from 12pm to 6pm.  it is held in the parking lot at the Canyons ski resort.  Hopefully the weather holds out.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa Denise, I can't imagine my treasured pieces blowing away. Better luck with the weather.
    I went onto Stampington's website to look at the Belle Amoire Jewelry for June. When you click on the "see what's inside" link, your bracelet pops up. Very cool!
    Anne Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very lovely.
    My favorite is the one in the middle.

    ReplyDelete