Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ogden Art Festival

 
 It is going to be a busy week with Park City Tomorrow and the Ogden Artist Festival on Saturday.  It is at Union Station courtyard and runs down 25th Street. This is going to be my first art festival so I am excited and a little nervous.  It opens on Saturday at 10-8pm and I am not sure the weather is going to hold up since there is a chance of showers.  It would be really bad to get rained on for my first festival.  There are going to be  lot of great artists, lots of really yummy food, kids craft booths, and two stages for music.  I will be on the courtyard South side in booth #4.  So much to get done and so little time.  I hope you like my new pieces on etsy.   Just scroll down to the bottom right side of the page and click on my etsy shop, if you would like to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment