Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

It has been a while since my last post.  I have been so busy mostly having fun.  I went to Los Gatos, CA for an art retreat called An Artful Journey.  I stayed with a really good friend, Carol and her sister Nancy.  We had such wonderful food since Carol is a really good cook.  I am still waiting for those cookie recipes (hint, hint).   We all took a class with Stephanie Lee who taught us some really fun jewelry techniques.  It was one of the best classes I have ever taken.  

 
This is the retreat center in Los Gatos, CA it is about 30 minutes from San Hose


 Carol, Nancy, and me hanging out at half Moon Bay.  We saw some really good looking surfers. I am sorry I did not have a picture of Richard who was such a good sport.




Carol and Nancy hanging out with Stephanie Lee
  



Three soldered boxes that we made in class


Nancy's box is so pretty and I love the ribbons

 

This is Carol's necklace. I love the design and religious symbolism



No comments:

Post a Comment