Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Steampunk HeARTs

Happy New Year! I am really thankful for the new year and really excited at the opportunity to do an artist interview that is published in the new Jan 2012 issue of Belle Armoire, the artistry of clothing and accessories.   The link to their store and all of their great publications can be found at: http://www.stampington.com/somersetstudio/ or at most of the Barnes and Noble bookstores. What a great way to start off the new year.  Thanks so much to all of the editors of stampington and Amanda for this opportunity.  I want to say thanks to all of my family, friends, followers and customers! I would not be able to do any of this without all of your great support. Also, I would like to add that I used the game spinners in these heART designs and you can find the spinners in Tim Holtz's Ideology line. To find out can find out about all these great products from Ranger go to Tim's site at: http://www.timholtz.com/index.html

15 comments:

  1. Congrats Denise! I "heart" your hearts. Happy New Year.
    Tootles
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diana for your nice comment. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen your beautiful work...Just lovely!!Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Cat, and congrats on being on the new Ice resin team. Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Denise, congrats on your article!! Fabulous! Thanks for swinging by! Riki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Riki! Wish I could be in your class!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Denise on your article and also for the lovely comment that you left on my blog....:) Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how I've missed out on your blog but glad to have found it. I've added you to my sidebar so I can come back and visit more often. Love your blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Denise! I adore your resign steam punk hearts! Seeing your work in person inspired me to jump in with both feet to play with my torch and it is my FAVORITE tool! I miss you and hope to see you in September at Art Is You!

    Love ya,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Deb, I cannot go to Art-is-You in Sept but may go to the Oct event. My daughter is getting married in Sept. I hope to be able to see you some time in the near future. Maybe you can go to the Oct event?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Denise,
    Can't believe I've missed your blog - so glad I found you! Love your work - so very creative!
    Congrats on your publication!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hearts ~ perfect for February and Valentine’s Day! I especially love them ~ I’m a Valentine’s Day birthday (like Karen Valentine!).

    Congratulations on your recent interview in Belle Armoire! Very impressive!

    Barb
    Vivi Magoo Presents

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankyou for your visit Denise, and congratulations on being published in Belle Armoire.
    Your hearts are gorgeous and so are all your jewlery. I have taken a tour on your blog and am totally in love with what you do.
    Greetings, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Dorthe! I saw that you are in Denmark. My heritage goes back to Copenhagen. I hope to visit Denmark someday.

    ReplyDelete