Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

KC Willis

I have been busy collecting the materials to make these fun fabric collages after watching KC Willis Collage Camp.  I friend of mine (Carol) had taken a class from KC and told me all about her great experience and the DVD's.  I did not think I would have time to make these for a while, but a girl just has to take some time out for herself to make art once in a while.  These were so fun and now I am hooked on making them and have some other ideas that I want to do with fabric collage.  I still need to add some hand written text  to the pieces and need some advice.  For the first one I was thinking about using: "He ran like the wind, his spirit was free." The second one: " I'm lookin for a stallion"  and the last one: "The spirit of the west is free in my heart."  I think the hardest part of making these is deciding what words to use on them, so any help or suggestions would be appreciated, just leave a comment below.   If you would like to find out more about KC's art, DVD's, or classes then here is a connection: http://www.kcwillis.blogspot.com/  I hope you enjoy all of her great work as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment