Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Sun Vally Idaho


I took this picture in beautiful Sun Valley Idaho in Sawtooth National Forest,  Last summer we (the family) spent the day hiking up to an old ghost town and gold mine.  After getting up there we were all tired and hungry so we stopped to eat and enjoy the scenery. I noticed that the window in this old building was the frame for the little pine on the other side.  So I took a lot of pictures. I love to go to the mountains and smell the fresh air.  There is something so calming about being out in nature and away from the hustle a bustle of the city.  We go camping here every year and have been hiking these mountains for the last twelve years.  I am hoping I am up to going this year.  I am so ready for summer to be here.  No more snow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment