Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

It has been a while since my last post but I have been recovering from surgery.  I am now doing better and am going to try and post more often. I have so much to do to get ready for the market this summer.  I have to fill about 100 bezels with pictures, charms, and resin.  I then need to put all of them on chains or ribbons.  I have some new stuff planned for this year.  I am going to work on some bracelets today and am excited because I have never made resin bracelets before but have had lots of requests last season.  I love keys and this is a picture of one of the necklaces I like to wear and will have all types of key necklaces for sale this year.  I am going to be in Ogden at the 25th street market on Sat 8-1pm starting July 8th and will be in Park City at the Canyons on Wed 12-7pm starting the first week of June. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing some of my customers from last year.  I will post some of the items I have been working on.

1 comment: