Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Steam Punk Hearts

Add caption
MY HEART IS TICKING
Once again I am  open for business after not being on my blog for about a year.  I had some tough medical problems with my neck surgery and problems with my lower spine. With Kevin's cancer it has been a long hard ride.  I like to remember that quote: "that sometimes life throw you curve balls, it is what you do with them that can make the difference."   Giving up was really on my mind, but life won't let you get away with that, so here I am.  I have had these necklaces ready to list and have had several requests but was unable to fulfill those requests in the past.  I am trying to make up for it and hope I did not disappoint anyone.  I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures.  If I get enough response on these My daughter and I can teach a class on how to make them.  They are ready just in time for Valentines Day.  You can find them on my ETSY site off the left hand side of blog.

16 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping 2014 treats you and yours the best ever. Love your Steampunk pendant! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i took a class from you a few years ago??? i came down from idaho falls. anyway, i check your blog often and had wondered what was going on in your personal life that was keeping you away from the gorgeous jewelry you make. i am still soldering and selling a bit. if you ever offer the class on the bullet locket thingie, i'm in. hope 2014 is a much better year for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Cindy. I will let you know. Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome!!! you are such a good teacher and i love soldering because of it!!!!

      Delete
  5. I would love to take one of your classes, wish you lived nearby.

    Sylvia
    Florida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to teach and see all the fun things everyone comes up with. Wish you were closer too.


      Delete
  6. hey denise,
    i got impatient about learning how to do the round treasure boxes so i bought a back copy of summer 2011 belle armoire jewelry. OMG!!! i finally tried it last sat. and 6 hours and tons of frustration later, i had one completed. i am determined to conquer it and i'm sure my soldering skills will have improved trememdously by then. one question, did you use different solders on it - that flow at different temps? anyway, it is so cool and i will wear the one i made with joy! thanks so much for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. QQSLOT Situs judi slot online terpercaya dengan ragam bonus dan jackpot besar yang bisa anda dapatkan dengan mudah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Segera pilih permainan judi slot online terbaik terpopuler saat ini QQ SLOT ONLINE yang siap melayani anda 1x24jam.

    ReplyDelete