Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011


This is first post with the new design of my blog. I am so excited with how it turned out. I love the colors she used and how she used my jewelry in her design. It was designed by Karen Valentine who is amazing designer. If you want to see what she creates you can see lots of designs on her page. You can find her web page at: http://www.karenvalentinedesign.com/  

I have been busy all day getting prepared for the festivals.  I am not a very organized person so I drew up a list of supplies that I will need so I do not forget anything.  Considering who drew up the list it is probably not complete, so I will still end up forgetting something that is really important.  The weather for the festival this year is supposed to be perfect and 78 degrees with no chance of rain.  I am so glad, I could not handle another rained out year.




1 comment: