Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ice Resin

I am busy finishing up all the designs for the Ogden Arts festival  and the SLC 
artist market, both open on June 11th.  SLC is from 8-1pm and Ogden is from
10- 8pm.I have lots of new pieces this year and you can watch for some of my 
designs in the Ogden Standard Examiner.  The paper asked for some photographs
for the festival and I gladly sent them on their way.  It will be fun to see the 
pictures in the paper.  

I posted some of my work using Ice Resin.  If you want to learn how to use it and 
          get some really great designs then see Jen Cushman's new book at:
http://www.iceresin.com/ 
     I just bought the book this week at Hobby Lobby and love all the great designs
and the tips on using resin.                

No comments:

Post a Comment